Thank you for registering at Boyd Dance Studios!
Please read the following information to help you get your dance season started off on the right foot!
• First things first! At Boyd Dance Studios, proper dancewear, including shoes is a MUST. Please go to our Dance Shop to view your child's recommended class attire and shoes.
· Tuition is payable monthly in advance, due by the 1st of each month. Tuition received after the 1st of each month will incur a $10.00 late fee that will be assessed to your account. If any classes are not right for you, you will need to submit a Drop Class form. Any drop classes have to be dropped by the fifteenth of the month. You can find the drop class form on the pricing page.
· At the end of your dancers thrilling dance season, they get to perform in the very entertaining Year End Recital performance! All students are invited to participate in our annual recital performance. This is an extension of the benefits derived from the dedication of dance training. As a part of their participating in the show, students learn showmanship, team work, memorization of patterns, choreography but most of all “IT’S FUN!!!”
· Dancers that participate in the annual dance recital will be required to purchase costumes and accessory items.
· Observation Week! Parents will have the opportunity to come in and observe class. Weeks will be listed on our yearly calendar.
Please like our page on Facebook! BDS is always putting fun and exciting things on our page! Be on the lookout for our newsletters.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
WELCOME to Boyd Dance Studios!